Mono for a CMB 27

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris

We all know that the Crapshooter Rigger is going to be the trailer for the mono

No Stu you are not allowed to have front sponsons on a mono

You can have a Vee shaped cowling on you Rigger but that does not make it a mono

Stu Running a mono with the 27

Man I need a drink to watch this one
Me too.

i personally want to be the first person to video this. then when the shear speed and power become to much for stu to drive i will take the wheel to bring it back to shore for safety
default_ph34r.png

Ignore 'em all, Stu!! I was (& still am) a hard core nitrohead, tried a gas rigger because it was given to me. On my second one now, plus my AM Vector mono. They are a blast to run (-;. I will never not run nitro, but the gas boats ARE addictive.......fast, reliable, FULL heats, easier maintainence/cleanup, cheaper fuel. You'll have a ton of fun, & be hooked in short order. Went to the gas nats, finished second in open offshore - vector with a Mike Butler 27cc engine - see where i'm headed here???? Welcome to the "dark side" my friend

RC Boatworks Y6 or Insane are good boats for that engine as well.

I am building a Y6 with a Quickdraw 30.5, and I think it's going to just be scary fast.

Kim Grim races the CMB Alpha 27 in a Rampage mono. It's really fast, and the lady can drive. If she gets lane one on the start, the best you can hope for is a distant second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my boat ordered today. I think it will be the best for the CMB 27. All I can tell you is it will be white (my new color).

Years ago, I ran monos for fun. Had a 45 mono that when I finally got trimmed, it was unbeatable. Someone had to buy from me and I never drove it again. I am looking forward to being back in that type of boat.

Stu

Got my boat ordered today. I think it will be the best for the CMB 27. All I can tell you is it will be white (my new color).

Years ago, I ran monos for fun. Had a 45 mono that when I finally got trimmed, it was unbeatable. Someone had to buy from me and I never drove it again. I am looking forward to being back in that type of boat.

Stu
what brand and boat you going with ??

Julian running a gas mono.............................
default_ohmy.png

O he ran the Rico I gave him for the first time today and he liked it.
default_wub.png

Lupi and Scott gave him a great time.......
default_wink.png

Back