Mono boat stands...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hull deadrise angle on the files that I printed from are only 18 degrees. Most mono hulls are going to be more than that. I don't have the capability to change the angle from the file that I have.

The hull deadrise angle on the files that I printed from are only 18 degrees. Most mono hulls are going to be more than that. I don't have the capability to change the angle from the file that I have.
What is the width of your stand?
I'll have to put my angle finder on the bottom and see where it's at. Husselcrafts don't have much of a deadrise ....
I have a 20, 60, 90 mono I can measure...

Are you willing to share the STL files for this?

Fons
For several years I have been drawing out simple 2D templates for the V-angle and having master's laser cut in acrylic. I use a router table and flush trim bit to cut marine ply or any wood board into a stand. Drill some 3/4" holes and buy some wood dowel.

For small mono's like 21's I have been direct 3D printing stands in PLA. Sorry I don't have a picture of the actual stand, but here is a screenshot in CAD. I'll add some silicone rubber strip to the areas which contact the hull and on the bottom of the stand so it does not slide around. Probably uses $10-15 worth of material.

View attachment 311236

Sorry Fons for not replying sooner, I was out of the country. The STL files are quite large. If this does not work I will convert into STEP and you can do the STL conversion.

-Tyler

Back