Mole go home!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BACKEMF

It would appear that there is a mole on a different private forum to which I am a member of.

This is a message to the mole if you are surfing through here as well.

GO HOME! You spineless jellyfish!

If you had any guts or self respect you would stop what you are doing before you get caught and suffer legal consequences if someone doesn't go overboard first once they find you.

This message will be going out to other boards as well.

An entire thread was copied and distributed. It came back to Terry Davis.

I don't own the board but I'm very angry. I hope the person(s) doing this are happy with thier actions because it won't last forever, laugh it up now your days are numbered!

Ray Schrauwen

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray,

Maybe its best to let Tom know more about this.. ? maybe he can help if we do have a bad seed in the fourm. Im not sure.. as well as most. what you are refering to.

Grim

An entire thread was copied and distributed. It came back to Terry Davis.
I've got no stake in this battle, but the above certainly makes me wonder. It sounds like something was written online which people wanted to remain private. People often forget that when you type something on a computer and hit send (or post) that there is a huge possibility for it to become public...

The mole is on another Forum, MMMFE, of which the Rumrunner Forum has lost many of their top Fast Electric members to. I posted the same thread on Rumrunner and good old Don W. deleted it asap.

As you can plainly see in the first line, it is just a statement that if the mole is surfing here that he/she might see it and get the message.

Funny how when I posted the exact same thing on RRR Forums its deleted almost immediately but, I've come to expect that on there I guess??

Enough about that board, the mole will see it here too.

Ray, if the mole is on MMMFE you could have just posted it there. They'll see it......apparently.

You know how I feel about the mole thing but this probably wont help. I'm relatively certain it isn't a RR thing. Don probably just doesn't want to use the RR forum to try to fix another forums issues. It's like using a hammer to fix another hammer. They both end up broke.

Ray, if the mole is on MMMFE you could have just posted it there. They'll see it......apparently.
You know how I feel about the mole thing but this probably wont help. I'm relatively certain it isn't a RR thing. Don probably just doesn't want to use the RR forum to try to fix another forums issues. It's like using a hammer to fix another hammer. They both end up broke.
**** GOOD POINT !!!!!!!!!!

Terry Thank you,

THIS is NOT A RR thing, posts do NOT get deleted, If they are controversial and without basis they may be moved to the admin forum, we HAVE posted MANY times in the past and very recent past that we do NOT want this kind of posting on RumRunner, 1st here is a recent thread

http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/feforums/sh...ead.php?t=24951

you can clearly see we are limiting the arguing, for some reason always seems to come up when discussing rules, etc, we don't even have any rule or propwash discussions up on the forum knowing that it always ends up a pile of sh$t

and believe it or not because we realize a lot of the people that would be involved in the discusions are not there for one reason or another and it wouldn't be quite fair. so please give me a break.

I apologize for posting links to other forums, but it really is becoming a bit much.

geez no wonder Thunderboats look so great to me, they only argue about size and motor mods, sometimes we (FE) act like friggin children, it's a GD hobby for Chr%st Sake, not state friggin secrets, I can see it now, folks being held down at races and we use are jumper leads and car batteries to extract information from them...

for folks who do not frequent RR this is a post that was put up after a thread debacle

Bill, there is a place for all of us, I have been involved with rc boats for over 25 years now, fast(er) electrics probably for 20 of them, I also like scale boats, tugs, cabin cruisers etc, in my scale club we have raced or competed with everything from a c-box, barnegat bay skiffs, tugboats, pt boats, etc FUN is what is the goal... and despite all the hullabaloo i do believe that we are all having fun... I don't care what the rules are i am looking forward to racing in 2008!! and even more so to this building season....

cool things are in the works,

while it is important to keep abrest of rule changes this board is meant for ALL organizations, IMPBA,NAMBA, etc etc

so we want to limit the amount of debating that will be happening here in the future... we can leave that to other places... we want to talk about boats.....

Eddie Hansen

[email protected]

Namba # 359

Wait, wait, remember from the movie Uncle Buck? Here's a quarter. Call a cab. Have it take you down town. See if you can find a rat to gnaw that mole off your forum.

That forum Ray mentioned is a small forum frequented by a close group of guys that are all race buddies. They talk a little more freely because it's a private forum by invitation only. They communicate kinda like you would if you were sitting around BS'n. Some outside the forum think there's some kind of conspiracy that emanates from those pages. So they've taken it upon themselves to infiltrate and everything that gets typed there gets passed along to whoever. It just sucks.

Jumper batteries ! Heck use the LIpolys ;)

Terry Thank you,

THIS is NOT A RR thing, posts do NOT get deleted, If they are controversial and without basis they may be moved to the admin forum, we HAVE posted MANY times in the past and very recent past that we do NOT want this kind of posting on RumRunner, 1st here is a recent thread

http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/feforums/sh...ead.php?t=24951

you can clearly see we are limiting the arguing, for some reason always seems to come up when discussing rules, etc, we don't even have any rule or propwash discussions up on the forum knowing that it always ends up a pile of sh$t

and believe it or not because we realize a lot of the people that would be involved in the discusions are not there for one reason or another and it wouldn't be quite fair. so please give me a break.

I apologize for posting links to other forums, but it really is becoming a bit much.

geez no wonder Thunderboats look so great to me, they only argue about size and motor mods, sometimes we (FE) act like friggin children, it's a GD hobby for Chr%st Sake, not state friggin secrets, I can see it now, folks being held down at races and we use are jumper leads and car batteries to extract information from them...

for folks who do not frequent RR this is a post that was put up after a thread debacle

Bill, there is a place for all of us, I have been involved with rc boats for over 25 years now, fast(er) electrics probably for 20 of them, I also like scale boats, tugs, cabin cruisers etc, in my scale club we have raced or competed with everything from a c-box, barnegat bay skiffs, tugboats, pt boats, etc FUN is what is the goal... and despite all the hullabaloo i do believe that we are all having fun... I don't care what the rules are i am looking forward to racing in 2008!! and even more so to this building season....

cool things are in the works,

while it is important to keep abrest of rule changes this board is meant for ALL organizations, IMPBA,NAMBA, etc etc

so we want to limit the amount of debating that will be happening here in the future... we can leave that to other places... we want to talk about boats.....

Eddie Hansen

[email protected]

Namba # 359

Austin Powers....Gold Member.. aha...

Now that’s the funniest mole $hit I have ever seen.

Mmmmmooooooooooolllllllllllllll Mollie..mollie.. mollie..

Grim

What is "Mole?"

The word "Mole" comes from the Aztec word "Molli," meaning "concoction," "stew" or "sauce." To the unenlightened, Mole is a Mexican chocolate sauce. In Mexico, Mole is a hundred dishes in a hundred homes. It varies from town to town and family to family. The most famous Mole, "Mole Poblano de Guajolote" (made with Wild Turkey--the bird, not the booze) is a special complex dish carefully woven together using dried chiles, nuts, seeds, vegetables, spices and chocolate (preferably ground, toasted cacao beans, but Mexican chocolate, such as Ibarra brand, is acceptable).

Some refer to Mole Poblano as the National dish of Mexico. But there are many, many Moles, including Green Mole with Tomatillos, Green Mole with Pumpkinseeds, Orange-Red Mole, Red Mole, Yellow Mole and the famous peasant Soup, Mole de Olla. To some, Mole is a sauce poured on enchiladas and heated up in a microwave. To others, Mole is a Turkey (or Chicken) stew. To me, Mole is my expression of passion for cooking, especially cooking with chiles. It is a tribute to 17th century tradition while it allows me to create a new dish every time I make it.

This kind?

or

There were three moles digging under a breakfast house. The dad came first, then the mom, then the baby.

The dad said, "Mmm, I smell waffles!"

The mom said, "Mmm, I smell pancakes!"

The baby said, "Well all I can smell is molasses!"

Us southerners call that molAA. Any way that you say it, it is some good vittles. :lol:

This made me think that we could talk the speed channel into a little rc boat edition of PINKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back