Moderator Wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Open position:

Fast Electric Forum Moderator.

Requirements

Check in reguraly and make sure things don't get out of hand.

Participate when you can.

let me know if something goes totally wrong that you cant fix.

Act in a responsible mannor.

just what you would expect from a moderator.

Your powers will be to delete, edit, lock, move, ban users and that type of stuff.

let me know if your intrested.

Tom

oh yea..... you can also post to the main page of intlwaters.

the point of this is whenever something new/exciting/different.... is going on you can let everyone know.

Hi Tom I'm interested in the Moderator position. Does it pay well? ;D Just kidding. I know I'm new to your community but I have been in the hobbie on and off for years and would love to help others enjoy it too. I browse the forum twice day and would like to be a part of your team. Please contact me at [email protected] for any further questions. Thanks! Dale

Hey Tom,

I'm also interested in a Moderators position!!! Especially of this Forum, because I come here every chance i get :) AWSOME PLACE!

Please let me know also

Kris

ahh oh, i thought this was going to be hard..... now i got 3 offers! I picked Doug Forrester simply cause he was first to offer via PM.

I don't know should we have more than one?

I'm sure you could have two, it will be a pretty popular forum now that all the big guys of FE know its here (especially the OPC guys!!) ;)

Kris

Dam... I was going to IM you too, but I diden't want to look too needy. Would have been a cool job. Well Doug I wish you the best of luck, I'm sure Tom's choice was a good one! (Figure I better get on his good side , he could delete my posts!) ;D No really good luck!!!!

Back