ML Boatworks- Scale & Sport Hydro, O/B Tunnel & Kneeler, and Mono laser cut kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good Kent. You know as well as I do I can never hang on to one of my personal builds. Someone always gets to me with the green paper and prys it from my Kung Fu grip! haha

Sounds good G.I. Joe (ha, ha!)...last Dist. race is Sep. 5th- 7th (I beleive)...hopefully testing and kung foo grip will let loose by then...lol!

Thanks,

Kent

Do you just want to do the rigging and run it? I really don't have the money to rig it right now...Heck, send me the gear, I will rig it, test it, and then forward it all to you ready to go. Especially if you want to try and race it. Crap, I have to make the cowling molds tho...That is going to be the delay...Its still possible tho...Mike

Mike, I have everything...brand new to rig it:

Tyndall fin/bracket/inner mounting plate

Sport 40 Speed master strut and rudder

Stuffing tube and .187 Hughey cable

1527 1Y Neu motor/ jacket

1527 Williams adj. bottom mount (which I would really like to use)

240 Castle ice V2 esc - needs calibrating

Sholund 450/2 prop

*just do not have a servo

Do you have 6S packs and radio gear?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok cool, that sounds like you have most everything. I have one set of 6s packs, 3300mah, however the final boat setup may be better with 5000mah 6s packs as there is so much room. I will let you know when I get it close to being ready to rig, and we can go from there.

Sounds good...let me know when you need the hardware and I will send it all to you...

Kent, Dick actually painted that one! I don't have any greens right now. I will have to see what else I have that you might like. Mike

Dick paints pretty good!

How about White on just the top and cowl?

...With some ML Boatworks decals on the top of the front sponsons? Black windshield...

Haha, soon Jerry, soon. I have (4) gp-400's I am building right now, so I need to get those customers hulls out of the way first. Mike

Well, I have made a rather large decision today, and would like to let everyone know what is going on in case they see it on the website. I have decided to discontinue all sizes of my tunnel boat kits. The business has grown to the point that I cannot handle all of the fiberglass work in the garage each night, and weekends, and tunnel cowlings take the most time. With that being said, I have finally gotten the nerve to just do it, and shut that lineup down. My emotions have kept it going even when I knew the growth was getting out of hand for one person to handle. I would also like to say that as of right now, I am putting my cowling molds, and the laser cut files to build these hulls up for sale. I have zero plans to design any more future tunnels, so this is the updated, final release for this lineup. I can show past and current records of sales over the last couple of years, and even with the development of competition around me, sales have never slowed down. I will give any support I can to potential buyers of the following.

Included in this are the following:

A) Molds to build all the lineups:

(2)- NX300/ PX300/ NX320/ PX335 cowling molds

(1)- NX365/ NX400/PX400 cowling mold

(1)- GS/GX480 Gas tunnel cowling mold

B )Laser cut files:

Laser cut files set up exactly for my laser guy, or any laser guy to cut the kits. I will even help design you a new label for the laser etched lettering/ hull designation so it will be your hull from this point on. I even have an older Dell computer with Autocad 2009 full blown installed, with Adobe Master suite, windows XP that I will include so if you do not have your own copy of Autocad you can open the files to review everything in each kit. This includes the following files:

Current oval lineup (All are frame up kits):

NX300 30" Nitro .21 stock

PX300 30" FE P/Limited

NX320 32" Nitro .21 Mod

PX335 33.5" P-FE

NX365 36.5" Nitro .45 Stock (never released or tested)

NX400 40" NItro .45 Mod (built to be tested in the next month)

QX400 40" Q-FE (never released or tested, hull is same as NX400, so once its determined to perform, this kit can move forward)

GX480 48" Gas kit

Specialty lineup:

NX270 SAW Wood over foam, FE tunnel designed for SAW use only, 27" length for N-class

PX300 SAW Wood over foam, FE tunnel designed for SAW use only, 30" length for P-class (current P-FE IMPBA record holder 68.990mph)

PX335 SAW (frame up kit), 33.5" FE tunnel designed for SAW use only. Currently being set up for NAMBA future records.

QX400 SAW (frame up kit), FE tunnel designed for SAW use only, 40" length for Q-class (current Q-FE IMPBA record holder 78.424mph, fast pass 79.5mph, Fastest recorded FE outboard tunnel of any powerclass in the world)

Another design that has been recently been finished, but not openly discussed yet. Serious buyers will apprised to this information.

I am looking to get (price removed) for all the molds, laser cut files, and the computer if you want/ need it. This investment can be paid back extremely fast if you promote the product. Again, I will do what I can to support your endevor! Please PM, email to [email protected], or call nights/ weekends (252) 717-6282.

Thanks so much, and please know all of my other currently products are still available. This has just been the one that takes up more shop time than anything else I offer. Mike Luszcz, www.mlboatworksrc.com

***Update, The above has been sold. I could not ask for a better person to move forward with these products He has been there for me when I needed the help, and I will be there to support the transition every step of the way for him. As soon as he has what he needs to push forward, I will provide more detail! More soon.

It will be OK, the new owner is going to probably do better at everything than me. He has owned hobby business's and run them in the past. His instruction manuals are second to none, and he is a good guy to boot. I am really happy the Tunnel lineup will be in his hands! Mike

Back