ML Boatworks- Scale & Sport Hydro, O/B Tunnel & Kneeler, and Mono laser cut kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replied. Sorry, I have not been on IW much in the last couple weeks. Been busy! Thanks, Mike

The new website is up, but still in a change over mode, and orders cannot be placed through it just yet, so if anyone needs anything, just let me know via email. Thanks, Mike

The new website shopping cart system is being loaded this week, and the whole website is basically down right now. You may see bike parts, or other assorted things listed..That is just the shopping carts base background that automatically loaded. We are working as fast as possible to reload the over 150 various kits back on the new site. Thanks for your patience. If anyone needs anything, just shoot me an email! Mike

For anyone that has not seen yet, the new website is up, running, and I am adding back items daily! This has been a long journey, but it has finally come to light! Very happy, and looking forward to getting back into designing new kits again after a little retreat from doing so. Check it out! Mike

For anyone that has not seen yet, the new website is up, running, and I am adding back items daily! This has been a long journey, but it has finally come to light! Very happy, and looking forward to getting back into designing new kits again after a little retreat from doing so. Check it out! Mike

I have two domain names, but They both take you to the same site. The woodrcboatkits.com was purchased hoping to catch people on google typing in Wood RC Boat kits...in hopes it would lead them to my site! Don't know if it works, but maybe, lol. Mike

The new website, is up and running, and I could not be happier. A new logo has also been done up by Todd, my website guy. He did an outstanding job on the site. The end user will find ordering what they need, and checkout extremely easy, and effortless. Please check out the new site, and tell me what you think! Thanks guys, Mike

10% off everything Holiday Sale at ML Boatworks starts now till January 3rd!!! Check it out @ www.mlboatworksrc.com

Sam, I will have to check, but I think it is 34.5". I will check ad soon as I get on the computer.

The 1/3rd scale 50" KL500 Kneeler outboard hydroplane is now available on the website. I had a customer request for one, so it got designed...Its huge! Mike

The Amps Baja fiberglass outboard hull, Gas size Amps Evinrude F1 outboard cowling, and the 110/ 6925 Pay N Pak Rigger- 1/8th scale Extreme series kit are now on the website, as well as the new GSX310 sport 20/P FE sport hydroplane kit! Check them out! Thanks, Mike

Pay N Pak Rigger Extreme kit parts sheet:

PayPak69Rigger_zps5meqpn53.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 1/10th scale Winston Lobster (8910) Extreme kit is now available. I have not added it to the website yet, but will soon. It is offered in both clockwise and counterclockwise configurations. Please contact me for more info. It is like the 1/8th scale Lobster extreme version pictured below, and does include all center section sheeting and hatches as well, just like the 1/8th scale version.

WinstonLobsterExtreme3d-Modela_zpsdpga0ygj.jpg

WinstonLobsterExtreme3d-plan_zpshqtagtw3.jpg

Lots of things going on right now at ML Boatworks. New boat stands for the GSX series sport hydros, with prop guards, the new RSX310 Rigger and stand, the Lauterback Picklefork gel coated/ carbon fiber thunderboat is now available, and many other things. Check it all out! Mike

GSX-380Sa_zpsrkazz0og.jpg

GSX-310Sa_zpsksuqlftx.jpg

RSX310S_zpsu0xmhksu.jpg

RSX310Sb_zpssushkbm3.jpg

20160709_140158_zps59adqkqv.jpg

post-3982-0-33323300-1459101806_zps7nk5m5f9.jpg

20160818_201103_zpsgq8fvlbx.jpg

Latest posts

Back