ML Boatworks- Scale & Sport Hydro, O/B Tunnel & Kneeler, and Mono laser cut kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a list of the 1/10th kits I currently have. I have them all in clockwise or counterclockwise rotations. These are the Newton marine numbers, so if you need to see what those are, check out their site, and it will break everything down to what hull is what! Hope this helps, Mike

135-A (there were two sponsons for the 135 lineup, so there are actually two separate kits for this lineup)

135-E (there were two sponsons for the 135 lineup, so there are actually two separate kits for this lineup)

138 (Available both as a standard kit, and Extreme version)

I also have a 1/10th scale Merlin engine kit if you are doing a shovel nose. I can take pics of the kit if you need to see what it is.

Feel free to PM, email or call me for more info! Mike

[email protected]

(252) 717-6282

Thanks Mike, im sure I will b contacting you soon!
default_smile.png

Thanks Bill.

I am hoping the website will be up soon. Its been a tough month trying to relay 150 different kit options! Anyone that needs anything, please just ask. Sorry for the inconvience during this time.

The website is back up!!!! Right now, it is only accessible from www.woodrcboatkits.com, but soon will have the www.mlboatworksrc.com domain as well. Todd when through pure heck to get this thing back working, but he got it done! Thanks so much man! Mike

The 8501 Gas Scale Bubble Bud kit is now available. Contact me via PM here, or email to [email protected] if anyone needs one. I will not be able to add it to the website, nor the kits listed in the above post until my website repair work is done. Thanks, Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
The Newton 109, MHR 7402,7455- "'74-75 LINCOLN THRIFT, MISS US " GAS SCALE KIT is now available. Contact me via PM here, or email to [email protected] if anyone needs one. I will not be able to add it to the website, nor the kits listed in the above post until my website repair work is done. Thanks, Mike

My website is now back in full function! If anyone needs anything, either domain will get you there. Thanks, Mike

Looking at getting a FE Class P / P-Spec tunnel hull. I know this has been sold off somewhere else but there is no site or prices anywhere.

How much would a ML tunnel kit be (or would have been)?

I am looking for hull in the 32"-34" length range.

Thx.

Just wanted everyone to know, if you have issues either getting a new password for my website if you forgot your old one, or have trouble ordering, please just email me at [email protected]. These are issues with the website that are being worked on. Also, If you pay via paypal, I am getting your payment, even if the website acts funny. Just shoot me an email to confirm your order if you like, and I will let you know I received the payment. Thanks, Mike

Latest posts

Back