ML Boatworks GM-480 Gas Race Mono glass hull design has begun

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Mike Luszcz

Shane, Not quite ready to release the carbon decks yet. I had some air bubbles in corners on that one in the photos, and need to take some time to try and work through those issues. Doing one that way will be around $550 with a white or black bottom tho. The normal all white, or all black gel coat price, full carbon layup is $450. Colors are extra. Thanks! Mike

rumrunner

Thanks mike ,just let me know when it’s ready for production
thanks

Mike Luszcz

Oh, it already in production. I have a list 6 deep so far, and more questions every day. Some big racers are on the list now too. Its on my website, but if you want one, I just need to know what colors so I can put you on the list. Mike

Mike Luszcz

Been busy in the shop the last couple weeks. Got Brannon's Green/ black splatter hull done and over to him. Been working on a new mod hull for myself, which is the grey/ white hull. It's getting a CP Mod Zen 29.5. It also has a custom floor with foam core reinforcement for higher front end strength..This hull is still sub 6lbs! And, I made myself an STV. I have owned the molds for years, and never made myself one, so, now that I am into gas, I had to do it until I get the CP Kat molds ready. Oh, Eddies black/ white mono will be at Charleston this weekend, and Darrell will have his on hand, tho not entered. Search those guys out and take a peak at their hulls, and build quality! Thanks, Mike

-

Latest posts