Mendota Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You Minute Breakers for a great race weekend.
Congratulations go out to David Preusse for winning his 10th Silver Cup! Not an easy task.

Miss Madison will be back next year to try again for her third silver cup.

MY MY.. what a race... THANK YOU TO ALL the Minuet Breakers that came out to help.. Thank you Cathy Preusse for your hard work in running the race. And to all the host CDs that jumped in when they could.

It was a SUPER race. 4 rounds.. what more could we ask for. The weather was peeking in to challenge us BUT.. moved away and granted us a fantastic weekend of racing. The water was some of the BEST i have raced on in YEARS!

Congrats to all the winners and I have to toss out a shout out to Kenny Mudd.. The KID CAN DRIVE.. I am looking forward to our next meeting!

Congrats David Preusse on the Silver Cup..

Grim

WOW, thank you for the compliment. Being a rookie that means a lot. Also a big thank you for the help with my boat.

Kenny.. you totally deserved that win... regardless of distractions and anything else tossed my way if I can not get my crap together to make that heat then I should loose. To me.. the race on the water is just a small part of the heat.. Your driving was very good. You had a nice heat going in round 4 and I could see you back there not giving up any room. You pushed hard and thats what racing is AND what it takes to understand the limits of your boat and driving in HEAT RACING WATER!

Well done..

I saw plenty of good heats at this race as the water was FANTASTIC for tunnel boat racing.

I do think that old tunnel boat, as good as it was, has seen its last race. I feel I need to replace it as I have just plane old wore the boat out. (we got more guns in the gun safe!)

Grim

I had a great time with all you gays , an gal, lol.. also a big thanks to riptide. my first time racing using a clock, that really help me a bunch,
I hope to joint you all again in Mendota 2020 , Cathy you did a super job, Godspeed to all , thank U . Darryl Whitman

Also.. thank you Darryl.. you know what I mean.. its people like this that make this race great.. it was great seeing you again.. take care.

Grim

Back