• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted MC9

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MC9s have been gone for a while. RAlph & I clean out the west coast 5 years ago. Those guys had about 1/2 the ones Harold McCoy ever made. Odonnell plugs have came down on price. Contact John Otto for the OD NEW 2023 PRICES Technology Hobbies Brandon Florida 813-918-1214

hey some missing. If Sammy Bowden Dont take them? I Will, Timbo. Sammy is boating with us @ Atlanta. He will need them. Find out how many you want to sale. To answer the question there use to be 12 to a card. Thanks jw

Used to pool money with another club member and buy these by the hundreds...
250-500 at a time...

had to keep the pond gods happy...

You know,,,, if there was some way to design a way to make a new type of replaceable element plug where you could "re-wire" or replace an element cheaply and quickly for a glow engine glow plug...kinda like reloading bullets..
A fella could probably make a small fortune... 🤔

Last edited:
Used to pool money with another club member and buy these by the hundreds...
250-500 at a time...

had to keep the pond gods happy...

You know,,,, if there was some way to design a way to make a new type of replaceable element plug where you could "re-wire" or replace an element cheaply and quickly for a glow engine glow plug...kinda like reloading bullets..
A fella could probably make a small fortune... 🤔
We used to buy them in bulk, no cards, a gross (144) at a time minimum was 6 gross I think. I don’t remember the price, that’s probably a good thing, it would be embarrassing to cry in public.

hey some missing. If Sammy Bowden Dont take them? I Will, Timbo. Sammy is boating with us @ Atlanta. He will need them. Find out how many you want to sale. To answer the question there use to be 12 to a card. Thanks jw
Joe, when I get out to storage unit we'll locate them, and get back with you....have moved 4 times in last 2 yrs and have a big mess.

Back