Max cat plans?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffpocorena

Hi guys does anyine have plans for the max cat for zeniah power. I have looked and looked but can't seem to find a set if plans. Wanting to build a gas wood cat so badly!! Please help!!!!

Hi Jeff, I have an old email address from Marcel who designed the maxcat. Not sure if it still works. Will send him an email and ask for the plans.

Hi Jeff,

I got a reply from Marcel and he has shared the MaxCat V1 and V2 on his Onedrive account. And also his MaxVee mono and another cat:
MaxCat
MaxVeeV1
TezCatV1

The link that Don shared is from a Dutch company that cuts the V2 version. However shipping to the US might be pricy. I saw on the RBC website that they also have a dealer in the US, Fan Jets USA *Home). So you might can get a kit from them.

For built pictures see this link. Although it is in Dutch, the pictures speak for themself:
http://www.xtremercboats.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17372
Good luck building, and post some pictures of you built.

Hi Jeff,

I got a reply from Marcel and he has shared the MaxCat V1 and V2 on his Onedrive account. And also his MaxVee mono and another cat:
MaxCat
MaxVeeV1
TezCatV1

The link that Don shared is from a Dutch company that cuts the V2 version. However shipping to the US might be pricy. I saw on the RBC website that they also have a dealer in the US, Fan Jets USA *Home). So you might can get a kit from them.

For built pictures see this link. Although it is in Dutch, the pictures speak for themself:
http://www.xtremercboats.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17372
Good luck building, and post some pictures of you built.
Paul the v2 plans are never released as they're only to buy as a kit from Rbckits.com

Not sure what happened, but someone deleted my v2 plans from the onedrive!
I will put them back up as soon as I find them in my archive.

Last edited:
Back