• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Mavic mini drone $325

Help Support intlwaters.com:

RobertDoak

Hey everyone...
Selling a perfect good Mavic mini with fly more combo and a 64 Gb memory card....includes everything that the fly more came with....perfect condition and would make an awesome Xmas gift.....I used this to video races while I was racing....excellent video quality....this is a Adult owned and never abused drone....it have about 2 dozen flights....
First I'll take it... $325 includes conus shipping....PayPal f.f.
Thanks very much

Attachments

Last edited:

Ronnie Lerew

Robert,
Any videos to show what it's capiblities are? I'm thinking of making an offer but on the fence between the mini and the mini II.
Ron

seajj2

Hey everyone...
Selling a perfect good Mavic mini with fly more combo....includes everything that the fly more came with....perfect condition and would make an awesome Xmas gift.....I used this to video races while I was racing....excellent video quality....this is a Adult owned and never abused drone....it have about 2 dozen flights....
First I'll take it... $350 includes conus shipping....PayPal f.f.
Thanks very much
Interested in trading for 36 props and a prop box. Props by seajj2, on Flickr

Latest posts