Mark Anderson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Stein

Need comtacxt info for Mark Anderson.

Lost my build / setup instructions for my Mutt II somewhere.

Thanks

Mark

Mark, contact Brian Buass on here Raptor 347, he has the molds for these at this time. I don't know if Mark is on here much anymore.

Thanks guys thats what I was looking for. One more piece of info, bear with me sometimes I am a bit thick. I cant picture how the optional strut rod for the turn fin gets attached to the hull. Anyone have some pics on strut rod to hull attachment?

Lohring, that was the new Mutt 3. Or at least it was until it hit the concrete piling. That was the end moment of Mark Anderson's boating. Never had the will to get back into it after that.

The turn fin adjuster is a 1/4 scale turn buckle. You put a piece of brass all the way thru to the engine well from the outside of the nontrip of the after plane.. Then run a 4/40 rod thru that to the turnbuckle. Turn buckle is attached to the end of the bracket with a 2/56 screw. You use a nut on the inside of engine well and outside of afterplane to hold 4/40 rod in place.

Shots of a mutt build in my album here. https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=51&pid=10992#top_display_media

Last edited by a moderator:
Lohring, that was the new Mutt 3. Or at least it was until it hit the concrete piling. That was the end moment of Mark Anderson's boating. Never had the will to get back into it after that.
That was a sad day at Lake Waughop without a doubt.
default_sad.png

JD

Didnt know anything about that boat till now. Sad day at the lake for us all. Would have liked to see that boat run. Thanks for the pics and tips. Looks like I was on the right track.

This the first (and probably last) picture of the Mutt III running.

Lohring Miller

Anderson Sp 40 2nd run 2003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back