Maker Forum? CNC/3D Printing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Santistevan

Is there any interest in having a forum dedicated to CNC and 3D printing for model boating? I have lots of things I have been working on that I would be glad to share. I would also like to see what other things folks are working on, tips and tricks!

I have been looking for any 3D printed shells of something like the Allison 1710 V12 engine for use in gas Thunder Boat. I've seen some Boats have them but no site that sells them.
Ron

Dave
Here are some pics of the air scoop what I made for Don Maher.
Like you said ...... the admins should open a threat just for 3D printing and CNC Milling etc.
Good idea !!!!!

Alex

Don Maher Air scoop.jpgDon Maher Air scoop2.jpgDon Maher Air scoop3.jpg

I thought this idea would be great. But I am contemplating something that is speculating on this Covid disease. Is there any place open or not, if so, the idea will soon complete wishes for you. But the epidemic is making things worse. I think the best way is to wait for the translation, some time.
At that time, there may be more good ideas and more time for us to take a closer look. And I like it

My Prusa has been running nearly continuously. I got a replacement heat bed thermosistor from Europe in 4 days. It took a month to get some filament from Amazon. Other sources like Matterhackers are much better. This has been a great time for various projects.

Lohring Miller

I totally agree with you Lohring ! The Prusa is one of the best or the best in that price range and even you can print Nylon X with this printer .

Alex

I'm pretty well stocked for now. I needed some PET and Ninjaflex. The Pet was what took forever from Amazon.

Lohring Miller

Back