Madison, Indiana 2021 Mini Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karla Thornton

Registration opens tomorrow for the 2021 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Madison Regatta on June 26th. Includes FE classes this year!!!! See flyer for details.

Mail in by check or email registration to [email protected] using Paypal payments. Flyer Attached.

Attachments

• 2021 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta.pdf
    56.5 KB · Views: 109
Do you have a boat class count? Id like to sign up in classes that have a good count

This is the current boat count. Entries coming in daily!
I will post a list of racers at the end of the month.
ClassBoat Count
Sport RTR1
FE Novice4
P Limited FE 5
Gas Sport Hydro2
B Tunnel1
Gas Cat2
Sport 206
Sport 406
Thunderboat2
1/8th Scale5
Gas Scale2
B Hydro0
Open Nitro0
Gas Mono1
Crackerbox0
Open Gas1

Thanks Karla,I will be bringing a Gas Sport Hydro Insane for sell. If any interest pm me

Karla,
I noticed you are offering B and Open Hydro. These don't appear on your listing at rcracingevents.
Stu

Stu, some classes was added after they made the race on rc racing events. They wanted more boaters to come. You sign up here and Karla will get you on there.It should be fixed soon.

Hi Karla,

Put me down for B Sport Tunnel (White) and Sport 40 (Red and White).

I'll send my fee through paypal.

Thanks!

Dan Weidner
IMPBA # 21103S

Hi Karla,

Put me down for B Sport Tunnel (White) and Sport 40 (Red and White).

I'll send my fee through paypal.

Thanks!

Dan Weidner
IMPBA # 21103S
I have added you to the list on RC events as well, the payment you sent on PayPal charged a 5% fee according to the invoice we received, I think if you send it by friends and family or as a gift then it does not charge a fee.

Hey Karla, I have entered in Sport 20; Sport 40 and Gas Sport Hydro. RcRacing events pay pal does not have the friends and family option thru that site. I will gladly pay the 5%. I am also bringing a JAE 21 for sale if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
Rich

Registration opens tomorrow for the 2021 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Madison Regatta on June 26th. Includes FE classes this year!!!! See flyer for details.

Mail in by check or email registration to [email protected] using Paypal payments. Flyer Attached.
paypal sent for Joe Peters 1/8 scale, open nitro, open gas maybe gas mono or thunderboat if you need more....i need more help!!!
lol see you there

Due to learning the FE world we made a mistake in how we worded FE P class boats. We have now split the FE P Class into two categories.

FE P Stock Hydro (UL-19) - UL-19 stock boats, motors, 2S batteries
FE P Open - Right now we have two blazer hulls one using UL-19 stock items, another blazer hull, and a tunnel so far signed up
FE RTR Novice - UL-19 & BlackJack proboats for our Jr. and First Time racers

We are starting to run close on our cut off point of 75 boats then we will go to fill classes and we can create a wait list. Our listing on RCracingevents.com is also up to date on entries.

Thanks everyone!

Back