• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted MAC 21 Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
I would like to find 2 - 3 used MAC 21 engines. They do not have to be in good conditional. Not even operable is okay. They are going to be destroyed in my shop as I test fit many of the engine parts being made in the USA today.

Al Hobbs

Hey Al I’m in dyer need of a backing plate and carb for my CMB 21 I need to get the carb up of the floor for clearance so if you could spare these items from the crusher. Lol
I would like to find 2 - 3 used MAC 21 engines. They do not have to be in good conditional. Not even operable is okay. They are going to be destroyed in my shop as I test fit many of the engine parts being made in the USA today.

Al Hobbs

Hey Al I’m in dyer need of a backing plate and carb for my CMB 21 I need to get the carb up of the floor for clearance so if you could spare these items from the crusher. Lol

So far I am not getting any of the back plates and carbs. But, just wait until you see the ones that will fit the A/A Pro 21.

Al, if you have been able to get some donor MAC 21's would you happen to be able to spare a crankshaft or two?

Al, if you have been able to get some donor MAC 21's would you happen to be able to spare a crankshaft or two

So, far I have borrowed some parts and need to return them. However, I will post when I have new cranks available.

If you wanting cranks for a front exhaust MAC motor? I have several cranks for the CMB 21 RS engines which I think are the same.

Back