• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mac .21 complete outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron wirth

been shopping around. figured id ask if anyone has got one of these complete (or mostly) for sale?

its goin on this badd kid IMG_1107.JPG

24" boat.. can we talk you into a little less power? Your going to have bunches more fun with less power on that hotrod!

Grim

sounds like u know better than i do. keeping in mind that im an exceptional pilot but havent had a boat since i sunk my prather 3.5 tunnel after hitting the wall ( due to lost radio signal.) back in '93!.. also i dunno how much difference it will make but i will primarily be running in saltwater.(Carlsbad Tamarack Lagoon). when u say k&b foot do u mean like the whole outdrive?

Is that mac 21 for sale. Would mind haveing that for my new top speed three. Ggot a old stlye six bolt rossi on i but would like toget a. Nice used mac and if forrr sale how much

I've got 3 mac power heads

One just needs PTO I've not run it but has seen fuel.

One with modified mac carb, super tight and still needs to be run in properly

One with CMB carb. Good pinch and power.

Let me know if your interested and ill get pics to you. Or anyone else that's interested.

Dave

Is that mac 21 for sale. Would mind haveing that for my new top speed three. Ggot a old stlye six bolt rossi on i but would like toget a. Nice used mac and if forrr sale how much
James, no offense but you had issues getting the piped KB to run, this MAC probably isnt one of your wiser engine choices. They are very very picky... But to each there own.

James, no offense but you had issues getting the piped KB to run, this MAC probably isnt one of your wiser engine choices. They are very very picky... But to each there own.
the mac 21 is a very unforgiving engine everything has to come together for this engine to work (engine,header,pipe and prop) if not you will struggle for a while but when you find the right set up and consistency it will run good.. my advice if your not willing to put the time to set it up its better to buy another engine..

Julian

I have been ttrying to buy a nice used os outboard but no luck with that just trying to come up in boating world and have a fighttingg chance at racceing.lol if any one knowss of a used nice os i will buy if price is right.

James

the mac 21 is a very unforgiving engine everything has to come together for this engine to work (engine,header,pipe and prop) if not you will struggle for a while but when you find the right set up and consistency it will run good.. my advice if your not willing to put the time to set it up its better to buy another engine..

Julian
Good advice right there.Os would be a good choice.

Back