• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted looking for Macs 15cc pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$75 plus shipping? I still need to track it down in the shop tomorrow and will post a photo so you can decide if you want it. It was in pretty good shape as I recall.

I just can't find it. I am done racing for the year and will start switching my shop over to building from racing tomorrow and will start with reorganizing the shop. I will let you know if I find it in case you still might want it. I did see a lot of other stuff I don't need anymore that's just taking up space and need to try to find a home for it.

I just can't find it. I am done racing for the year and will start switching my shop over to building from racing tomorrow and will start with reorganizing the shop. I will let you know if I find it in case you still might want it. I did see a lot of other stuff I don't need anymore that's just taking up space and need to try to find a home for it.
Mike,last week i offered a pipe to a guy and couldnt find it either. After 2 days of rearranging stuff i found it in a tub of a rigger that was burried! Youll find it... Let me know if you find a box of Piccos! JOE

I have a Mac
13cc quiet pipe pipe used. It was a
Spare. Stinger is opened up to .470” as they should be. These are Excellent pipes on a 91/101. It is wrapped with safety tape. Easily removed if you wanted too. $120 shipped.

Attachments

• 9F712D39-44C0-4334-BD42-CF574E913D69.jpeg
    9F712D39-44C0-4334-BD42-CF574E913D69.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back