• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for MAC 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you had it ? tracking shows departed so it must be in Australia by now Darren pope has a missing box as well, it never left Chicago

no Phil,
haven't got it yet, it shows departed Chicago, nearly two months ago, I thought your local post office might be able to actually tell you if its actually left the US or just sitting over there some where

I have stuff that I ordered from Mantua Models that has been sitting in Chicago for something like 8-months now. I just gave up on it, talking to the USPS is a complete waist of time.

I started a inquiry it did show
September 24, 2021, 9:30 PMORIGIN AIRLINE CARRIER DEPARTED/UPLIFTO'Hare International, Chicago, UNITED STATES

i started a inquiry this is last status
September 24, 2021, 9:30 PMORIGIN AIRLINE CARRIER DEPARTED/UPLIFTO'Hare International, Chicago, UNITED STATES

Hi Phil,
could you ask your local post office where my package might be, I still have nothing here

thanks

Shane
Yea Shane the package I sent out last week is sitting in California there is a crap load of backlog in California it's real bad and we went prority shipping suppose to be 5 to 7 days I talk to friend in post office all he said was good luck so it's a real clusterf?!. It's definitely gonna take a while for everything going to Australia don't know the deal with ups or Fed ex but there prices are crazy the package I put the motor in which isn't big was 165 bucks for Fed ex so untill covid and California gets there butt in gear packages to Australia from USPS is gonna be a long wait

Back