Looking for decal set

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Ellwood

Hi all

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. But here goes.

I've got an Aeromarine Predator 21 painted in a bright green colour. I've never been good at stickering/decal that kind of thing, always lacked inspiration.

I'd love to buy a "set" of stickers to put on it to just "finish it off"

Tried looking online. Haven't found much.

Anyone got any recommendation? :)

TIA
Jake

Jake....home vinyl cutters is what I use(Cricut)....an image can be imported then sized and cut out..no super fancy...and I'm not good at layering or doing multi color stuff...but it still adds some bling...all done on the vinyl cutter

Attachments

• 20201128_105308_HDR.jpg
    20201128_105308_HDR.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 27
  • 20200609_203301.jpg
    20200609_203301.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
Those are great Robert! I did contemplate getting a Cricut or similar for myself, but as I mention I really lack motivation/creativity with this kind of stuff, so prefer to buy a set, at least at this stage hehe

I fully understand....it does take a bit of work.effort time and creativity....which I'm lacking in myself...keep looking im sure what your looking for is out there...also just a note...a vinyl company can do what your looking for with printed vinyl....kinda like the work vans with the wrap on the sides and stuff...at my boating club ...a member had that done and looks awesome....

Back