• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOOKING FOR BLUE HEAD PICCO 45 EXR ENGINES FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets clarify here. Are you looking for 98 or 99 blue heads. Or the newest version which came out about 5 yrs ago. Not sure when they released that motor.
Mike

Picco P45R blue-head/black-case is a 2011' release. I believe the last of the official Picco brand releases (the "HP" .45 brand is a different Picco production release)

I might be willing to let a few of mine go. I will take a look when I get home from work today.
Mike

I might be willing to let a few of mine go. I will take a look when I get home from work today.
Mike
Thanks Mike....

Mikey, blue hair, grey hair, no hair....at my age I cannot be too picky :)

Mr. Frank, I have a cure for a loose fitting piston and it is not what I received from one engine that I bought on here....that engine had STP or Lucas oil treatment in it. It had good compression until I cleaned it.o_O

Charles

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back