• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOOKING FOR ANDY BROWN CNC PROP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's at my apartment right now, I'm away until new year. That said, I paid $50 for it and never used it. Let me get back to you with pics in a few weeks. Thanks.

dscn4108-jpg.276741
this is what I got the last time the one on the left. It is not the same.........lets me see what you have.

OK strike 2........ Dose any one else have any Andy Brown CNC props in 50mm diameter?????????
Some has to have 5077B/3 I don't think he made just 1.................

Any idea what this might be?
There where a few different diameters and pitch blade made. If you did not get it your self from Andy or the person that got it knows it is hard to tell.
There where A, B and C props all with different lift to them.
May be Andy will chime in and give some Idea of the different props he made. There is a old tread some where on the props and the testing some did.

There where a few different diameters and pitch blade made. If you did not get it your self from Andy or the person that got it knows it is hard to tell.
There where A, B and C props all with different lift to them.
May be Andy will chime in and give some Idea of the different props he made. There is a old tread some where on the props and the testing some did.
I got them from Andy long time ago. I just had a closer look onto the plastic bag, holding it up against the light, and it looks like it has been written 5083 A/3 on the bag.

Back