• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted Looking for an Ed Fisher 40-60 Canard with cowling and hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seajj2

Just as the title say. Looking for an Ed Fisher 40-60 Canard with cowling and hardware. Please send pictures and price. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Only person I know that has a brand new undrilled Ed fisher canard is Dougie Twaits. I only have stilettos and Gaines canards.

Just as the title say. Looking for an Ed Fisher 40-60 Canard with cowling and hardware. Please send pictures and price. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Hello my name is mark just a heads up there one that is listed for sale on ebay it been there there for about a week now & it's complete with hardware & motors & it's new old stock & unpainted

Ya sorry I can't find it anymore either Its been on there a little over a week now & I know it didn't sale because I was on the watch list I would of got notified if it sold so keep an eye out for it the saler will probably relist it eventually.

Hello,

I'm a new member, I purchased the Ed Fisher canard off of eBay, I'm looking at this boat ,now what ? I have no idea. has no booklet on setup ,which way does this boat even turn ? confused. I own several right hand turn hydros only. I no nothing about this thing , I don't know if I should go ahead and build it or just hold on to it for historical value? just like collecting and building.

My wife wants to kill me

Hello,

I'm a new member, I purchased the Ed Fisher canard off of eBay, I'm looking at this boat ,now what ? I have no idea. has no booklet on setup ,which way does this boat even turn ? confused. I own several right hand turn hydros only. I no nothing about this thing , I don't know if I should go ahead and build it or just hold on to it for historical value? just like collecting and building.

My wife wants to kill me
Do you want to sell the OPS 60 Engine?

Hello
I really haven't thought about it yet ,maybe at some point, I'm still sitting here blowing kisses at it. Lol
LOL,yes nice canard! I really want a OPS 60 for my 60 outrigger I build,it's for fun runs at the pond,want to see how the old vintage engine will run in a flat plane outrigger. please keep me in mind if you sell it the engine & pipe. Enjoy your Fisher Canard Kent.

Latest posts

Back