Looking for a place to run. Got a place in Ocala Florida.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joelauletta

Are there any places to run near there? I run Gas and Nitro. Tried to contact some of the clubs down there and got no responses. Any help would be great.

I just moved to Fort Myers from the Ocala area. We used to run gas, nitro, and electrics at the Tuscawilla city park pond in Ocala. They have bouys all set up.
I'm no looking for a place to run the boats in the Fort Myers area.

Is this an actual club in Ocala looking possibly to move there from Wisconsin near future run gas and fast electric

Tuscawilla is too small for fast gas boats to even run a lap wide open as it is long and narrow.
Tried running there when I moved here and just to get a boat wet and run around a little it was good for that but not much else. Lots of people close to shorelines. Just not the place for fast gas boat racing.

Never been to the Villiages to see electric boats because just not into them.

Finally realized not enough gas guys around with water access suitable for fast gas boat racing and changed hobbies.

Been doing the dirtbiking, 4 wheeling and side by sides and loving it. The dirtbikes mainly are my thing now. Can't get through the week if I don't get my fix on Saturday. Lots of new friends.

Joe Petro is due west of Ocala in Dunnellon. We are just a bit below Gainesville.

Last edited:
Back