• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for a ops 3280 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cmb nitro pipe is a great pipe thats very similar to the ops pipe. I put one on my sport 21 and it loved it...

Hard to find like gold,have one but won't let go of,motor performs great,heard Zippkits pipe good pipe also

It is amazing .... if you are in this hobby long enough....everything that goes around , comes around....😂😂😂
Al Hobbs at one time had an identical copy of the OPS 3280....he may still have some....
Memory is a bit shadowed but as I recall it was tempered for an even better wave signature than the OPS 3280....
[email protected]

Last edited:
I'am looking for a new ops 3280 pipe.What do you have.

Dave
Ive got 3 or 4 used 3280,s ...I understand why you want a new one,but if you have a shorter application that may use a shortened one ,I my have what your looking for. I have one new one in the box and it has a darn ding in it! (nfs)
Send me a pm on the length of pipe your looking for.

Ive got 3 or 4 used 3280,s ...I understand why you want a new one,but if you have a shorter application that may use a shortened one ,I my have what your looking for. I have one new one in the box and it has a darn ding in it! (nfs)
Send me a pm on the length of pipe your looking for.
DAVE STILL NEEDS A NEW 3280.....come on guys,help a brutha out.My stuff has been cut on so Daves still lookin'

Latest posts

Back