• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a 45 Bouchie pipe.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys before this gets WAY out of hand............

Eric (Ekern) offered this pipe to Mike on his thread at 8:36am yesterday and Mike replied at 10:33am yesterday.
Eric posted here at 11:26pm yesterday that he had the pipe, Darryl jumps in at 12:37am today that he'd offer $200 on Butch's behalf. Butch comes on at 8:23am saying he'd give price or more.

Regardless of what this pipe ultimately sells for Mike should have the first shot at it since Eric offered it up on his thread well before this one. I hate having to get in the middle of this but every time this kind of thing happens it winds up in my lap as an admin anyways.

Not choosing sides here fellas, just making sure things stay fair.............

35BF6277-C507-4D0B-9223-01FFA2FC6245.jpeg Guys, I mentioned I had one and asked what “Say Mikey” would pay for it. He responded asking what I wanted. Idk what I want for it, or even if I really want to sell it. I’ve been absent from boating for a few years and plan on getting going again. I didn’t realize they were in such demand. If I sell it I would have to buy a new pipe.
If I do offer it up “say Mikey” will have first right of refusal followed by Butch. I want to be fair as well, to a potential buyer and myself.

Back