• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for .12 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
Wondering what's out there... I need another .12 pipe if there are any to be gotten... Thank You.

I have an extra Glenn Quarles Texan Pipe (I think). I will try and take a look this evening when I get home.

Hi men, I am getting a .12 mac's pipe from walt. I will pass on the texan pipe Mike, thank you. Mark the pipe you are picturing looks like a mac's pipe, if so i am getting one of them already, thank you for your time posting the pictures. I am still interested in pipes like an ops 1270 or the cmdi .12 pipe

I'm planning on racing again yes... Sorta a bad year to jump in... Got nothing really ready ... Trying to get stuff going again. 🙂

I may have some laying around yet, Mac 1010 pipes and possibly one that I put an internal stinger on and another with a David Preusse muffler.
If you want to drive over to my house I'll make you an incredible deal on all of my .12 boats, fuel, starters, props, etc. as I haven't run them since I went gas. They were considered a total loss after the house fire but there's actually nothing wrong with them.

Last edited:
I may have some laying around yet, Mac 1010 pipes and possibly one that I put an internal stinger on and another with a David Preusse muffler.
If you want to drive over to my house I'll make you an incredible deal on all of my .12 boats, fuel, starters, props, etc. as I haven't run them since I went gas. They were considered a total loss after the house fire but there's actually nothing wrong with them.

if available to ship can you post pics an price thxs Ken

Back