Quantcast

Looking for .12 pipe

Help Support intlwaters.com:

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
Wondering what's out there... I need another .12 pipe if there are any to be gotten... Thank You.

longballlumber

I have an extra Glenn Quarles Texan Pipe (I think). I will try and take a look this evening when I get home.

ChrisCapaldi

Hi Mike, If Paul passes on the Texan pipe, I would like to be in line.
Thanks,
Chris

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
Hi men, I am getting a .12 mac's pipe from walt. I will pass on the texan pipe Mike, thank you. Mark the pipe you are picturing looks like a mac's pipe, if so i am getting one of them already, thank you for your time posting the pictures. I am still interested in pipes like an ops 1270 or the cmdi .12 pipe

jim kapanowski

Supporting Member
GOOYCHEESE are you getting back in from your break? if so good for you

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
I'm planning on racing again yes... Sorta a bad year to jump in... Got nothing really ready ... Trying to get stuff going again. 🙂

Ron Olson

I may have some laying around yet, Mac 1010 pipes and possibly one that I put an internal stinger on and another with a David Preusse muffler.
If you want to drive over to my house I'll make you an incredible deal on all of my .12 boats, fuel, starters, props, etc. as I haven't run them since I went gas. They were considered a total loss after the house fire but there's actually nothing wrong with them.

Last edited:

KenOlvis

I may have some laying around yet, Mac 1010 pipes and possibly one that I put an internal stinger on and another with a David Preusse muffler.
If you want to drive over to my house I'll make you an incredible deal on all of my .12 boats, fuel, starters, props, etc. as I haven't run them since I went gas. They were considered a total loss after the house fire but there's actually nothing wrong with them.
if available to ship can you post pics an price thxs Ken

Latest posts