looking for 1/4 scale f1 tunnel hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Lonnie,I have a Ellison tunnel all new rigged needs paint and put together.lawless lower unit,Quickdraw pipe,servo city steering servo setup I would sell.
Dan builds nice light quality boats.
I could email some pictures if interested.
Thanks alot
Dan
Hello DANSHILL. I tried to reply to you earlier, but I guess it did not post. Are you still willing to send me some pictures of your boat and a price that you may want for it? I do not need the lower unit or the engine, but the servo city servo would be desirable. Please advise when possible. Lonnie Hyde.

Sure thing Lonnie,I'm working out of town till this Friday.
Send me your email and I could send some pictures.Have not been able to post pictures on here.Not to good at all this technology stuff.
Thanks alot
Dan

Hello Lonnie,I have a Ellison tunnel all new rigged needs paint and put together.lawless lower unit,Quickdraw pipe,servo city steering servo setup I would sell.
Dan builds nice light quality boats.
I could email some pictures if interested.
Thanks alot
Dan
Thank you for answering my message. My email is [email protected] my phone number is 760-241-2673. I would not need your engine or the Lawless lower unit. I am a retired military guy, so I hope I can afford your price. Thank you again. Best regards, Lonnie.

I have a Lawless lower on it and a 29.5 Zenoah for power with a servo city gearbox for the steering I would like to get $350.00 for the hull plus shipping if you are still interested I can send you more specific pictures and the set up details on it. Thank you Mark.
Hello mark is this 1/4 scale hull still available.

Back