looking for 1/4 scale f1 tunnel hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn Smith

Been looking to find a 1/4 scale f1 hull to build , new to f1 boats and only see some older ones on youtube ( hobby king and one other but they dont make them any longer .
Please help . I know insane boats sells one but im looking at more of a scale boat , thanks

Take a look at Daniel Ellison's wooden tunnel he build's them for racing But look very scale. He's on here.

Waterland Boats. I seem to recall that they used to make them. Not sure if they still do. Check them out on the web.

I have a German built Ossi fiberglass tunnel boat I would sell minus radio equipment and power let me know I can post you pictures and specs I do not need three 1/4 scale gas tunnels. Thank you Mark G.

Here are a couple pictures I would sell it minus motor lower unit and radio equipment as I have another one I am working on. Thank you Mark G.

Attachments

• S7300541.JPG
    S7300541.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 267
  • S7300543.JPG
    S7300543.JPG
    280.7 KB · Views: 247
  • S7300545.JPG
    S7300545.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 250
  • S7300546.JPG
    S7300546.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 253
  • S7300547.JPG
    S7300547.JPG
    277.3 KB · Views: 270
  • S7300548.JPG
    S7300548.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 276
  • S7300549.JPG
    S7300549.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 244
I have a Lawless lower on it and a 29.5 Zenoah for power with a servo city gearbox for the steering I would like to get $350.00 for the hull plus shipping if you are still interested I can send you more specific pictures and the set up details on it. Thank you Mark.

PTI racing has the ML tunnel hull as far as I know and I have heard they are very nice boats. Happy holidays to all.

Hello Dan. My name is Lonnie Hyde. I am just getting back into the boating hobby after having to stop due to military comeitments in 1978. I am now retired from the Air Force, and now fully retired from my civilian job. A lot of things have changed since my earlier days in boating. I just had a nice conversion with Wendell Bower, about his lower drive unit. He suggested that I try to find you, to inquire about your F1 boat. I have just recently joined this forum, and do not exactly know how to navigate through it. I do not know if there is a way to have a seprate conversation on this forum. I don't want to waste the members time asking you questions that take up space on the forum. Please advise when you can. Best regards, Lonnie Hyde.

Hello Lonnie,I have a Ellison tunnel all new rigged needs paint and put together.lawless lower unit,Quickdraw pipe,servo city steering servo setup I would sell.
Dan builds nice light quality boats.
I could email some pictures if interested.
Thanks alot
Dan

Thank you DANSHILL, for your kind reply. I must speak with Dan Ellison for some specific information about his boat. I do appreciate your interest in my project. Your boat sounds like something I could be interested in, if the direction I wish to go doesn't pan out. I am really happy that I have joined this forum. I am sure that with the collective knowledge available here, It will help keep me from making some stupid and costly mistakes. Best regards to all on the forum. Lonnie Hyde.

Latest posts

Back