• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF Twin 67-80 Cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James,

Yes it's been in the water. I'm waiting for engines to come back from a friend doing some work one them.

I'm debating about put CMB 80 new piston and sleeves in my 67 motors.

Keep in touch.

04759066-CF1E-4F5E-A7FB-3771B96F42A7.jpegBret I just bought this cowl it was advertised as a 90 cowl but it’s not 84/67 instead if you interested it’s $90 shipped . 23”X 7”

Charles,

I will take it. Send me a PM how you would like to be paid.

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Bert,
I built that one. The cowl will work for 67,80,90 twins. It also fits my twins. It has a larger flat section in order to fit any kind of boat that I want to build. It has a primer coat on it already. Sprayed that into the mold before I started layup.
Mike

James,

Yes it's been in the water. I'm waiting for engines to come back from a friend doing some work one them.

I'm debating about put CMB 80 new piston and sleeves in my 67 motors.

Keep in touch.
Hey Bert,glad to hear you are getting the twin going. I tried calling you but I don't think I have your current number... James

Latest posts

Back