• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted LF Gizmo standard gas motor mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronnie Lerew

Looking for one or two gizmo standard motor mounts. 26 size. New or used in good condition. Thought I'd ask around before placing an order for new ones.
Ron

Mike,
Can you post a pic. Not sure when you say big block. If it fits the standard 26 size block it well fit. I think the 32 zeonah (big block) use a different size.
Ron

someone on here should know or you could call Gizmo tomorrow. I have it on the motor that I mocked up the hull I was going to use it on and can send a couple picks of it on the plug. The carbon fiber angle doesn't come with it.

Attachments

• Gizmo mount 1.jpg
    Gizmo mount 1.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 50
  • Gizmo mount 2.jpg
    Gizmo mount 2.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 51
Mike,
If no one replies here I'll call and find out. What price are you asking. Do you have two or just one?
Ron

need to keep the isolators, coil relocator and throttle kit. For the two mounts and fasteners to the engine block how about $30 shipped in the mainland USA?

Just have the one. Went to the H&P mounts for this gas scale because they lay the motor over some to help with cowl clearance.

Back