• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF 90 SGX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a CF tub with Cmdi sponsons and tiplets. I converted it to gas but you could always take it back to nitro with a new cowl. It’s I nice build. 650 plus the ride

Attachments

• 9EE85D12-DF9C-402C-B8B1-0FA96C8D8A76.jpeg
    9EE85D12-DF9C-402C-B8B1-0FA96C8D8A76.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 168
  • 25DAD3C7-21BB-4594-9D41-6B1E60E4DC78.jpeg
    25DAD3C7-21BB-4594-9D41-6B1E60E4DC78.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 205
  • 22A4A87A-E548-4C07-95C8-FEB54E2FF228.jpeg
    22A4A87A-E548-4C07-95C8-FEB54E2FF228.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 178
I have one of Andys personal 90 Eagles that I might be willing to part with ..please call me at 941-718-3537....not a cheap boat at all so if you really want one lets talk

Virgil, I have Raz's Eagle that had the 1" CMB in it on the shelf. sold the motor to Europe, sanded the fronts, the radio cover and cowl to repaint, he had lime green on blue body, I do not plan to run it. Also, being here, no shipping. Let me know if you want to take a look. The primer is beige 2 part urethane and ready for a nice base coat/clear coat. The tub is still set up, has all hardware installed from the last run, it is dark blue. If you remember this boat, it hauled butt. You will not find one more affordable and also open to possible part trades.

Virgil, I have Raz's Eagle that had the 1" CMB in it on the shelf. sold the motor to Europe, sanded the fronts, the radio cover and cowl to repaint, he had lime green on blue body, I do not plan to run it. Also, being here, no shipping. Let me know if you want to take a look. The primer is beige 2 part urethane and ready for a nice base coat/clear coat. The tub is still set up, has all hardware installed from the last run, it is dark blue. If you remember this boat, it hauled butt. You will not find one more affordable and also open to possible part trades.
post pic of the boat

Virgil, you got it. Will call this evening and we can work out the details. I was not selling due to sentimental attatchment, Raz was a good friend and I got the boat from Jake after Raz passed away. You are a different story, the boat stays in its home area with another friend !!!! Dam, I have gotten soft with age !!

Back