• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF .394 OD Carbon Fiber tube or Rod (ITEMS FOUND)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronnie Lerew

Looking for a .395 OD Carbon fiber tubes thick wall or Rods. Need four pieces about 3" long. Yes I have looked at Dragon Plate and Rock West and one site has a minimum buy of $30 and the other I have to buy a 78" piece. Just asking if anyone has some scrap pieces laying around.
Ron

If you are looking for 10mm x 8mm a good place to get them is ebay that's were i found them.

Dave Roach

Thanks Dave,
Yes I did check EBay and everything is coming from China. I don't know what's coming out of there and how long it would take to get to the USA.
Tyler, Goodwinds looks like what I'm going to end up going to if nobody has any scraps laying around.
Ron

Just a donation. I can mail it out today if you want. 4 pieces at 4" ok? It might take a week coming from Canada.

That would be great. 4 at 4" no hurry. Just let me know if I can ever repay you back in anyway sometime.
Ron

Back