• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F Nelson .45 parts and Novarossi RX 21 parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Atwell

Hey guys!

Just seeing if you all had any parts laying around in your junk drawers.

Nelson parts, preferably the Long Stroke .45. Complete engines or Misc.

RX .21, complete engines or miscellaneous parts.

Thanks ahead of time!

Hey guys!

RX .21, complete engines or miscellaneous parts. Keen on outboard cranks for these engines as well.

Thanks ahead of time!

Hey guys!

PartdThanks ahead of time!
Ki have a bunch of Novarossi j

I might be able to hook you up. I believe I have 2 motors to make two 45s or 45 and 47. I will have to dig them out.
Mike

I have 2 like new long stroke engines, 1-45 & 47 complete & extra new cranks & P/S. ([email protected] lor 812z453-8137). Also got 3 inboard motors and old style regular stroke motors outb.

Since Jay and Max are FPV drone racing and I have more interest in electric I would consider packaging all my Nelsons with Albritton carbs and Irwin pipes. These are our record motors. I am going to convert my Visions to FE. Also have Drakes record .21 Nova's and Cooper pipe. The more you want the better the price. Call me.
Mic

Easily can say this is far more replies than I expected to get. Thanks guys!

Let me know what ya find James, hope you are doing well!

Hey Bob! Shoot me over your number when you get a chance, think my dad has it but not me.

Thanks Mike! Anything you find helps!

Alan I will be I contact soon, thanks for reaching out!

Hey Mic! I think Jr. and I will be keen on some stamped pipes, particularly the small volume .45 pipes. I know you guys ran the large volume, not sure if you had any of those stashed away. I’ll see if Jr. will give you a ring later today or this week, shoot me over your number in case we don’t have it please! Thanks a ton!

Easily can say this is far more replies than I expected to get. Thanks guys!

Let me know what ya find James, hope you are doing well!

Hey Bob! Shoot me over your number when you get a chance, think my dad has it but not me.

Thanks Mike! Anything you find helps!

Alan I will be I contact soon, thanks for reaching out!

Hey Mic! I think Jr. and I will be keen on some stamped pipes, particularly the small volume .45 pipes. I know you guys ran the large volume, not sure if you had any of those stashed away. I’ll see if Jr. will give you a ring later today or this week, shoot me over your number in case we don’t have it please! Thanks a ton!
P

Brandon, I forgot I offered them to a buddy of mine. I just called him and he is still down with buying the lot. Sorry, they have been sold already.
Mike

Hey guys!

Thanks ahead of time!
I only have 2 Novarossi 21 left

Hey guys!

Thanks ahead of time!
I guess you don't want mine

Latest posts

Back