• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F K&B/Lawless 3.5 shaft liners

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Atwell

Have plenty of shafts with no liners, anywhere you can purchase separate or anyone have any extras? Only found package deals with shafts but just purchased a few, only need liners.

Thanks everyone!

Hi Brandon,

I'm pretty sure these are just a piece of teflon tube. Maybe you could buy some on Mcmaster? Measure the ID and OD and see if they have any in those sizes.

Brian

i may have some i will check tomorrow
Thanks Jim, I actually found some through Otto at Technology hobbies. I’m all set for now! Ordered them a couple hours ago.

good suggestion Brian, I will measure these once I get them in and order some more if I can find the size.

Brandon, for the future Octura Models does carry the Teflon liner tubing in bulk 24” lengths, for 0.150 diameter cables, part #OC150T-24, either thru a dealer or direct from Octura talk to Trudy (847) 674-7351. She also carries other sizes for larger flex shaft diameters

you cannot do that in the 3.5 Lawless Mark :) (without machining the groove in the halves deeper/bigger)

Back