• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F K&B 7.5 Inboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Renna

Supporting Member
Helping a friend get his older 7.5 mono running again.

It has an older K&B 7.5 (disc rotor not the drum rotor) Inboard engine that has been sitting.

Looking for at least a piston and cylinder, or up to a complete engine, new or used.

Mecoa/K&B  is out of stock on the P/S, Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks 

Paul

I can sell you a good used piston and sleeve with a rod and wrist pin for $65 shipped 

Paul, think I have a few that might help out.  Can ship them out with the builds later this week.   Can check in the morning when I get off work. 

THIS IS GREAT!!  Thanks everyone

Shane is yours somewhat broken in?

That might be a good choice for this guy.

Jerry I would like to see what you have.  It would be smart to have some back ups... If you could please check and see what you have.  

Yes it’s broke in I can sell you a complete engine less carb or just the piston and sleeve what ever you want 

I do t have a pic at the moment it’s just like any other 7.5 inboard $110 shipped no carb  

Ok, Thanks but which Inboard. 

The drum rotor or disk rotor.  That will help me determine if the carbs I have will fit...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'll take it

So did you not like the venturi and an Exhaust throttle?? (Thats how this boat is set up).

What carb did you use (just in case)

Can you do paypal? 

I only use exhaust throttles and ventures and don’t like to get rid of them they are hard to come by anymore. You can Pay Pal me at: [email protected] $110.00 friends and family 

I have them on the old engine.     just checking your preference.  You seem to have much more experience with these engines than I

I'll send the paypal as soon as I get home if thats alright

This year will make 35 years in the hobby and have run K/B the whole time. Send the pay pal when you get home is fine 

Back