L/F "Flat" Flap wheel disc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were actually made by Norton for a local kayak manufacturer to deburr 5/16-3/8 holes by pushing them thru and pulling them back while rotating. Somehow I ended up with a couple boxes.

I have what's shown in the pix that I posted. Tell me which one you want, and I'll send you a handful for the price of the postage. Keep in mind that they are threaded 8/32, you will have to make a mandrel to turn them. Pretty sure that I don't have any.

Mike thnx, I can make a mandrel. I'm guessing they different grit compound or are they the same? Can you do a raw prop start to finish on one disk? I'd like to try some though, not sure how many you have or would let go of. How can I pay you?
Alan Elzer, 812-453-8137, [email protected], 2122 N State Route 61, Boonville, IN. 47601

Dremel makes some nice dog toenail trimming sanding discs with quick connects that work well if you like sandpaper discs. I think 3M has much better quality discs that last much longer.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund
Mark are the 3M ones 1" or close to that

Alan,

You can get 3M EXL unitized wheels in 1/2” on up to 14” or larger.
2-S-Fine work well for me. I use a foot switch on my variable speed
Foredom flex shaft, with about five different handpieces like the dentists and jewelers use. Awesome set up !!!

Mark Sholund

Alan, I can toss a hand full of them in a small usps box if you will cover the postage $9 something last I looked.

Back