• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F Cooper .21 outboard pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Atwell

amazingly, the USPS is unable to properly do there job and lost the pipe I purchased on here a few weeks back.
So, that puts me back in the search of one. Let me know what you have guys, such a shame to have something that sought after lost by incompetent workers.

-Brandon

That's a crying shame! I had a similar situation years ago. Lost that pipe at John's Island, divers found it after the race, a club member of CMB shipped it to me and USPS lost it, after traking and tracing and crying for three months they finally sent it back to the shipper. I did finally get it but thought it was gone for good. I think the praying helped for sure. If the shipper really stays on them and beats them up you might get it after all. Has to come from that end, not you. Good luck.

Yea all around bad situation. I’ve read similar stories of the packages showing up months later so hopefully I’m one of those stories.
I know he is going through the motions with the postal service now, so hopefully they square it away with him or send the pipe back out. It has to be around there shop somewhere.

That's a crying shame! I had a similar situation years ago. Lost that pipe at John's Island, divers found it after the race, a club member of CMB shipped it to me and USPS lost it, after traking and tracing and crying for three months they finally sent it back to the shipper. I did finally get it but thought it was gone for good. I think the praying helped for sure. If the shipper really stays on them and beats them up you might get it after all. Has to come from that end, not you. Good luck.
As soon as the USPS finished their tracing and investigation, and called me, to inform me that they had no idea what they did with my package, I refunded Brandon’s payment to me.
Now I’m playing the shell game with their bureaucratic bullshit and will most likely get hosed in the end.

Back