Kalistratov engines?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_Duggan

I heard a rumour that someone has purchased the Kalistratov stuff and engines might be available again soon. Anyone able to confirm or deny?

maybe frank may confirm this for the record, would be great to see a new production.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I understand they have not been able to find the case molds, but he does offer piston & sleeves and several other parts for them, and yes I do agree it would be great if they would/could produce these motors again, as I am very pleased with the performance from my K-90.

Frank told me some weeks ago that he has all parts in stock for K45 and K90, except the crankcase for the K90.

I agree, the K90 is a good engine.

We are testing many times now crankcases (new style) for k90, at the end of the season is how it will be built

Hi Frank, so if I understand you correctly, you now have the K-90 crankcases as well, and will soon be able to offer a complete motor?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
K90 complete engines - not soon (crankcase), all other parts (conrod 7mm, piston/sleeve, crankshaftpins,...) in stock

yes - direct + gear version, pic´s from direct on niklas website

Steven price for direct - 380,-€ , gear - 350,-€

Rob in europe no market for 67/80, we producing only 45 and (in this moment only parts) for 90 engines

Back