K&B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Johnathan, I have a bunch of K&B parts, specifically which parts are you looking for??? There were many variations of pistons and sleeves for both 3.5 and 7.5.

At this time, they are nearly nonexistent. People that have them aren't selling cause they need them themselves. New ones were produced by Mecoa but they ran poorly but they ran. There are some oversized pistons floating around from the last years of the real K&B, takes a enthusiast machinist to get them fitted right. Joe Monahan offered some used but rehoned sleeves with new pistons fitted for a while before he died. Where all his stuff went, I dont know. Maybe someone will pop up that can offer this service to you. I have alot of other stuff, sorry don't have those.

Yes, I called but got no answer and left a message. Mark Grim said a while back that all of Joe's stuff was sold very shortly after he passed. Joe had some very cool stuff too. One of the coolest things he had was a r/c pterodactyl plane. That was a one of a kind there or at least I had never seen one before.

Hi, Johnathan, I have a bunch of K&B parts, specifically which parts are you looking for??? There were many variations of pistons and sleeves for both 3.5 and 7.5.
Rudy would you have a complete lower unit the one so i can mount a pipe. I have the one that came with the 3.5 w\c head but i don't want to chop it up. Looking for a decent used one.

Latest posts

Back