• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

k&b parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

j. irwi

k&b parts for sale

PARTS AND COMPLETE MOTORS , INBOARDS 21. 45., 67, 82

OUTBOARDS 21 , 45,

I WAS A REP FOR K&B FOR A VERY LONG TIME , HAVE ABOUT $10,000 WORTH OF PARTS AND MOTORS

Re:k&b parts for sale

Hello. I am looking for some lower unit parts for a 3.5 k&B ob. I need the right side lower unit (the side without the fin), the screw that goes into the lower part of the lower unit and the bearing assembly that threads into the lower unit (not the older style that just presses into the lower unit). My shaft that connects my prop to my flex shaft is bent and it caused the lower unit to fail so if you could give me a price on these parts it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi MFB

If you don't have any luck we carry the K&B lower unit flexshafts an tube,lower prop shaft an any exc. you may need for the outboard. Check us out. www.precisionboatsracing.com or you can e-mail us [email protected] we will be glad to help out.

Tim

PB Racing :D

since you were a rep, can a 6.5 marine rear intake engine be converted to a 7.5 just by changine the piston and sleeve?? If so do you have the sleeve and piston to do this with??

Curt

Jim doesnt come on here very much, you may just want to give hime a call. I purchased somethings frome him earlier in the year.......he has alot of parts at great prices!!~ James

hi i need a sleeve,piston and connecting rod for a k&b 3.5 outboard, i dont think the motor is even worth what the parts would cost else where,or am i wrong?

[email protected]

Cnkeebler,

You will have to call Jim at the above number. The water will freeze before he reads your post. He does not spend my time on the PC. Best bet, call him. Later TB

Hi I would like to know if you have K/B .67 inbords 11cc( blocks need 3) ( 3 pistons and sleeves ) and or complet motors mid 90s style thanks Charlie 907-7646147

Latest posts

Back