K&B outboard bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Lauer

Supporting Member
I just picked up a deep v boat with a 7.5 and a 67 outboard. I ordered a set of 7.5 bearings and the front one is suppose to be .218 thick but the new one is .280.will the this bearing work?

I found the correct bearings, thanks. on assembling I noticed on the 67 outboard exhaust adapter doesn't touch the lower unit, there is a gap between them. I wouldn't think it should be this way. any ideas why or how to fix it?

O really That is a surprise, don't they get covered with oil? Thanks for the information, I wont close it up. what about a 7.5? It is different than the 67.

NOOOO LEAKY IS MUCH MORE BETTER GOODER!...

Truth is let her leak.. it will run better and oil with a nitro motor is a good thing!

Grim

I got ceramic bearings for the .67. Upon dissembling I noticed the rear bearing was open in front and shielded on the crank side. Is this correct? I thought it should be open towards the crank. what is the correct way, also 1or 0 shields on the rear bearing?

Latest posts

Back