K&B 7.5cc Pro Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zach Davis

Supporting Member
K&B recently changed the status on their 7.5 Pro outboards to "in process" with a note that states "This item is currently not available. If ordered, you will be notified when it is available." I spoke with the women that answers the phone and deals with orders several weeks ago and she said they would be available again. I am asking anyone who is or would be interested in getting one to place an order. You can either order with Paypal and they will send you an invoice when its available or choose the option to send in a check when they are available. My hope is that if they receive enough orders they will produce a bunch and we can race them. They have just about every part available on the website except the piston and sleeves.

https://www.mecoa.biz/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=25

Thanks,
Zach

That would be great,if they would ever actually make some. The in process status changes occasionally,and they have been telling people over the phone they would be available soon since at least 2006 when I started racing tunnels. They did start making lowers again though.

That would be great,if they would ever actually make some. The in process status changes occasionally,and they have been telling people over the phone they would be available soon since at least 2006 when I started racing tunnels. They did start making lowers again though.

They also started offering the 1.00 recently. I just figured it was worth a try. You don't have to pay upfront so there's nothing lost if they don't start production again.

Back