• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold K&B 7.5 Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Capps

I had this listed a while back with a few other items. I know this motor isn't the most popular any more but would still like to see if anyone is interested here before I try and sell elsewhere. I originally was asking $150 but have reduced it to $100 plus shipping. It was used very little over the years and very well taken care of. I had the bearings replaced by Rod Geraghty a while back. It spins free and feels like it has good compression. If anyone has any questions or offers just let me know. Thanks
20220122_171536.jpg
20220122_171618.jpg

I'll take it,
Shipping will be to Canada. Let me know if that's OK.

Sounds good but I've never shipped out of country so have not idea best or cheapest way. I'll look into it and if you have any suggestions let me know. I guess I need an address to start looking for some pricing.

Second in line please.
Hello John don't mean to chime in on conversation but if your still looking for k&B 7.5 cc I've got 6 of them all run with good compression & have been tuned on motor stand with water running to them 2 are brand new has seen fuel to tune but have never been in water & I'm interested in your k&B 1 cube outboard.

Back