jims down agian??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

hey all .. anyone having trouble getting into jims boat dock website? i cannot get in and am just passing it along to all and see whats goin on, thanks

tk

Same here Terry,

I have been having difficulties on and off all week, but today and now, its totally down.

Dan.

I couldn't get in starting late yesterday and after just checking, it's still down.

Just play some Nat King Cole records to help with withdrawal symtoms.
biggrin.gif
is that the guy that did "frosty the snowman" ,, i really like that song ray..lol

tk

Nah, that was probably Burl Ives or Gene Autrey. Nat "King" Cole did "Lazy, Crazy Days of Summer" among other songs and was the father of Natalie Cole.

The DOCK is back up. We aren't going to die after all. We'll at least I made it through barely. Actually was able to get some things done. **** addictions.

The DOCK is back up. We aren't going to die after all. We'll at least I made it through barely. Actually was able to get some things done. **** addictions.
Back up ..while were talking about it , I have a nice Rico Rigger for sale !! Glad its back up my early morning news , coffee , Jims , IW , Scream and Fly boating addiction is now complete ! :D

Back