Jim Irwin and Steve Muck

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim,

I'd say just about anybody from the Ft. Wayne or Indy clubs would be a good place to start, as far as Jim Irwin goes. Especially the older, longer standing members.

That said.... I'd have to say that, if Dave Roach couldn't help you out, you're likely to strike out elsewhere, too.

What is it you're trying to divine?

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Tim,

I'd say just about anybody from the Ft. Wayne or Indy clubs would be a good place to start, as far as Jim Irwin goes. Especially the older, longer standing members.

That said.... I'd have to say that, if Dave Roach couldn't help you out, you're likely to strike out elsewhere, too.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

Thanks, Brad.

Tim
There has to be a lot of spinning shops up in your area.If you didn't get a hit on the ones I give you they mite be out servive you can call me and talk a little more on what you are trying to do.You should still have my Number.

Dave

Tim,

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

Good thread at link below with input from the major players, sans Jim Irwin, of course-

Name that Pipe

Thanks-

Tim

Tim
There has to be a lot of spinning shops up in your area.If you didn't get a hit on the ones I give you they mite be out servive you can call me and talk a little more on what you are trying to do.You should still have my Number.

Dave

Thanks, Dave... I didn't want to wear the topic out with you, but yeah, I can call.

I did talk to 2 of the outfits you gave me, and the responses were hard to interpret.

Lewark baffled me the most.

Got a hold of an outfit in Milwaukee and going to send the sketches and math data out tomorrow.

They seemed interested.

The source that I'm working for is getting restless....lol. ;)

As far as my area goes, yeah, I called on some of my old prototype metal forming sources from

my days at General Motors- those contacts have moved on (guess I forgot how old I've gotten!),

and the new blood doesn't want to mess with small 200 piece jobs.

We'll be in touch, Dave...thanks again.

Tim

I knew Jim Irwin well he was a awesome guy. And an innovator,if you went to a race he never took a trophy always said I dont need it give it to the next guy.

Have not seen Steve in a few years, he is a top notch kind of a guy. I am building a 1/8 scale using one of his hulls now. Set up net to him in Houston one year long ago, Love's Marina, he was a font of information and very helpful.

Back