Jersey Skiff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Seybold

Supporting Member
Finally finished my Jersey Skiff! Had it out for the first time last week, had some carb setting issues and exhaust exit problems. I was able to get things sorted out and it ran pretty well. Looking forward to racing it in a few weeks. For those that have never driven one of these they are a blast in the corners. Power plant is a Tiger King Evo with a 1" pipe.

IMG_4649.jpegIMG_4650.jpegIMG_4651.jpegIMG_4652.jpegIMG_4653.jpeg

Looks nice !!
Yeah, they are a blast to run !!

I was waiting for a friend to get to the lake one day to test a new boat ... I fueled up the crackerbox,, fired it up and made over 100 laps while I waited !!

Nice boat. I have one from RCBOATWORKS I want to build.

Before anyone asks, no I’m not just trying to gather information so I can make a bunch of hardware some time down the road.

But what I’d like to learn are the NAMBA rules.
Ya know, rules like maximum length of hardware behind the transom.

I know cracker box is 4 inches, just wondering if Jersey Speed Skiff is the same.

Nice boat. I have one from RCBOATWORKS I want to build.

Before anyone asks, no I’m not just trying to gather information so I can make a bunch of hardware some time down the road.

But what I’d like to learn are the NAMBA rules.
Ya know, rules like maximum length of hardware behind the transom.

I know cracker box is 4 inches, just wondering if Jersey Speed Skiff is the same.

Nice boat Steve. I love to race mine now that I have it sorted out. We had a civic association community get together last year and I ran mine at the lake for the people which included our police, firemen and county officials. It was probably the most fun boat to watch for the crowd. The county official just kept saying "I had no idea"! over and over. On a small pond the skiff looks like it is doing 80 mph when it is only running in the high 40s. Maybe it will lay the foundation for a future race pond. It is a boat people can relate to.

John

Finally finished my Jersey Skiff! Had it out for the first time last week, had some carb setting issues and exhaust exit problems. I was able to get things sorted out and it ran pretty well. Looking forward to racing it in a few weeks. For those that have never driven one of these they are a blast in the corners. Power plant is a Tiger King Evo with a 1" pipe.

View attachment 296020View attachment 296021View attachment 296022View attachment 296023View attachment 296024
Great looking boat! Who makes that hull?

Back