JE RC PRODUCTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are suppliers in this hobby that deserve recognition and I believe Tim is one of them. I placed an order today and got the PP receipt almost immediately. Within 10 minutes got another email from Tim's site thanking me for my order and another within 40 minutes saying my order had shipped with tracking info etc. He's got a new website with lots of new products to choose from. The prices are excellent, shipping more than reasonable and best of all he ships beyond the lower 48. Thanks Tim, keep up the good work!

Ron Jefferson

I'll second that Ron,,, Tim is amazing at what he does
default_biggrin.png
:D
default_biggrin.png

Yup, couldn't agree more!! Tim bailed me out this week, I was short a flexshaft to fit my new to me pt ss20. PM'd Tim Sunday evening, flex shipped Monday, arrived Wednesday. All with constant email updates on invoice & tracking. Even better, I get to race with him here, too (-;

Hello Tim

I just placed an order and need it as soon as is possible

Ups or Priority seem to work best here

Let me know how it is comi9ng and please do not put in a bubble pack they usually get shredded by the the time they arrive

Thank You

Richard

tim is great.

great products. great service.. the way it should be.

thanks for what you do

Hi All,

Expanding our line....

3.5 K&B,3.5 OS,7.5cc-11cc Outboard Cables as well as 24",30",36" 1/4" cable assy's and the 3/16" x 24" cable assy's now in stock.

Any Questions Please Ask.

Tim

Timothy. I ordered a part on your website. Any idea when itw will arrive. Great website by the way. I'll make sure I get those flex shafts from you soon.

Samuel,

The tracking number you should have received when ordered on the 16th, says it will be there tomorrow.

The usps track number is 9400109699939023659179.

Thanks So Much For The Order Samuel, your a awesome customer.

Thanks Again

Tim

Yes Samuel,

The Hydro has the 1.5" Brackets and Mono has the 2.0" brackets.

Their website is little confusing on this particular item.

I have both.
Did you need anything else?
If not i can send a invoice via e- mail.
How fast do you need it shipping wise?
Tim

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back