JD Tunnel Boat Plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
Mark Scott now has many of the plans/drawings I've done over the years for tunnel boats. Well, at least he will have them in a couple of days. I greatly appreciate Mark's willingness to share the plans.

It has been very rewarding to see model boats built from my plans.
default_smile.png

JD

Currently have these WOF plans on softcopy: 30", 34" V1 and 47". The plans that will arrive shortly will be converted to softcopy in due time. Hopefully by the end of summer 2018.

More than happy to keep the plans and distribute when asked.

Mark,

Are you guys going to offer these for download via .pdf somewhere? I know that lots of people would probably be interested in that.

I'd have to look into where they can be added so downloads can happen without my intervention. As it stands now, I'll email the 30" and 47" as they are small in size. The 34" are to large to be sent in email. Use wetransfer.com to send those out.

If anyone would like a copy, just put your email here, what plans you want and I'll get them out to you when I can. Normally at the end of the work day. PM will work also.

JD.. if you have the original 24" Sprint drawings I would like to have them for Dons Hobby Shop... If you have them.. make sure to sign them..

Lets chat..

Grim

Created an entry in the Source / Boat Kits with PDF downloads. Currently have the 30" and 47" listed. Converting the 34" to PDF still left them nearly at 25k. If these can be reduced in size, I'll add them in as well. When funds allow me, I will get the new arrivals converted to softcopy. They will be added to the thread.

Enjoy..

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=74752

Back